– Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
– Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
– Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Laravel frameworks.
– Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
– Attention to detail.
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent
– Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
Mondays – Fridays 9.00 AM. – 18.00 PM.
Saturdays – Sundays
Allowance / Benefits
– Social Security
– Health Insurance
– Training Opportunity